I love the magic of love & kindess, I love the magic of Paying It Forward, and I definitely love having the opportunity to gift something to someone that I know will bring a smile to their hearts and make life feel a little brighter in some small way … be it a smile, a gesture, a creation, some inspirational words and sometimes a wee gift xxx
AND THE WINNER IS: ANGIE – CONGRATULATIONS! Thank you so much to every one who entered I loved reading all of your quotes – there are some amazing words of wisdom and inspiration! With love & smiles, Aileen xxx
This month I feel called to share the beautiful Rumi Oracle Deck. I love the inspirational words of Rumi, they lift my heart and often make me ponder life a little deeper and often with a smile.
TO ENTER : CLOSED!
Follow the below steps to enter and be in to win
- Sign up to receive my new email ‘Musings From Aileen’
- CONFESSION : I am awful at sending out regular newsletters.. in fact the word newsletters leaves me cold and that is probably why I don’t send them very often! So I’m trying a new approach to share my world, my creations, my musings on different topics for each month.. current subscribers are automatically entered for this step!
- Leave a comment & tell me what are your favourite inspirational words that make you smile or lift your heart
- Do a little act of kindness for someone this week – you don’t have to tell me, I won’t even know if you do, but the person who receives your kindness will… and so will you xxx and thats all that matters xxx
Note : I have to manually approve your comments so please be patient as they may not appear instantly.. blame the pesky spambots 🙂
- The Win A Rumi Oracle Deck Competition closes on Wednesday 31st May at 9pm NZT
- Winner will be drawn randomly and notified by email on the 1st June 2017
- Winner must claim their prize within 3 days of receiving the email
- I will post the Oracle Cards including worldwide postage however if this is international postage it will be sent buyers risk and not tracked post.
Good luck everyone!
With love & smiles